Topics

Geschützwagen IV (Eis.) #Modelling

Roland Schmidt

Are there informations about the dimensions? After receiving the 12,8 cm Flak 40 from Modellcollect, i'm thinking about a scratchbuilt in 1/72.

Thank and regards

Roland

nr_groups

Robert Duchesneau

In case you’re wondering (as I was) what the vehicle pictured at the link is, it’s a Heuschrecke 10 “Grasshopper”, a self-propelled 105 on the Pz IV chassis that could deploy its turret as towed artillery (why?) or as a pillbox.  Only three were produced, as it was felt that other SP arty and tanks were needed more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heuschrecke_10

-Robert Duchesneau

Here is a page of 1/35 reviews - may be some help?

https://www.scalemates.com/products/reviews.php?scale=1%3A35&topic=Geschützwagen+IV

_._,_._,_

Roland Schmidt

Hello Robert

thank you for your effort but this was the Geschützwagen III/IV
Heuschrecke. I'm looking for the Geschützwagen IV(Eis.). Trojca has some
drawings of the Geschützwagen III(Eis.) in one of its books.
The Geschützwagen III(Eis.) was used for the 8,8 cm and 10,5 cm Flak,
the IV(Eis.) as used for the 12,8 cm Flak.

Regards
Roland

Am 25.08.2017 um 07:54 schrieb Robert Duchesneau via Groups.Io:

In case you’re wondering (as I was) what the vehicle pictured at the link is, it’s a Heuschrecke 10 “Grasshopper”, a self-propelled 105 on the Pz IV chassis that could deploy its turret as towed artillery (why?) or as a pillbox. Only three were produced, as it was felt that other SP arty and tanks were needed more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heuschrecke_10

-Robert Duchesneau

Here is a page of 1/35 reviews - may be some help?

https://www.scalemates.com/products/reviews.php?scale=1%3A35 <https://www.scalemates.com/products/reviews.php?scale=1%3A35&topic=Geschützwagen+IV> &topic=Geschützwagen+IV

_._,_._,_

--
Sabine & Roland Schmidt