From: railwaygun@groups.io [mailto:railwaygun@groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Duchesneau via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 6:08 PM
To: railwaygun@groups.io
Subject: [railwaygun] New US TV series

“Combat Trains” is premiering in the US on the Smithsonian Channel (Dish Network channel 367) on July 3rd.  I have next to no information on it, but episodes include the Deutsches Reichsbahn and hospital trains of the US Civil War and WWI.  US historical TV series are often repackaged British or other series.

-Robert Duchesneau

Peter Ellis

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/dvrc4m/combat-trains-episode-guide/series-1/

--