Topics

German Railway Track Destroyer #Schienenwolf

lru29

I found this in the May 1944 Manual on German Demolition Equipment

Lee R. Unterborn

Nigel Attwood

Lee

Do you have a better scan of this rail ripper as it seems to be a different design to the ones normally recorded.

Nigel Attwood

I found this in the May 1944 Manual on German Demolition Equipment

Lee R. Unterborn

lru29

image1.png
I don't know if this will be any better or not. The original is a PDF copy of a WWII military manual and photo quality isn't spectacular.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2017-06-20 00:29, nr_groups wrote:
There is an excellent webpage on Scheinenwolf from the Nevington War
Museum:

http://www.nevingtonwarmuseum.com/schienenwolf-rail-ripper.html

There are some familiar-looking pictures there. See also:

http://www.andrewgrantham.co.uk/tag/schienenwolf/

--
Andrew Grantham