Topics

locked Welcome to Railwaygun.IO #DiscussionAboutGroup

nr_groups

welcome to our new home. its a bit different, but all the messages & photos are here - New photos go in the files section now - it seems only I can upload them!

if anyone wants to be a Moderator, please let me know.

Best wishes

Nicholas

Hello,

The transfer of your Yahoo Group railwaygun to your Groups.io group railwaygun is complete.

We've transferred the following parts of your group:

  • Members
  • Messages
  • Photos
  • Files
  • Links
  • Databases

Here are some statistics:

  1. Total Members Processed: 371
  2. Successfully Added: 368
  3. Bounced Members (Skipped): 2
  4. Moderated Members: 192
  5. Members on Digest: 85
  6. Undisclosed Emails (Skipped): 0

2 email addresses were not added because they were bouncing.

546 photos were transferred.

255 files were transferred.

21 links were transferred.

0 databases were transferred

Paul Napier

Thanks for arranging the change.  All went well even thought I had long ago forgotten my password.

Paul

Douglas Anderson

Thank-you for doing this!

Yours Sincerely