Topics

[1-87_Military_Models] New Wingy Think [1 Attachment]

Raymond Lorts, Sr,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Snafu Brothers snafu_brothers@... [1-87_Military_Models] <1-87_Military_Models@...>
Date: Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [1-87_Military_Models] New Wingy Think [1 Attachment]
To: "1-87_Military_Models@..." <1-87_Military_Models@...>

[Attachment(s) from Snafu Brothers included below]

Brian thanks for calling it to our attention.  Too early for us, hopefully Herpa will come out with some later goodies.
Attached a photo of a 1/100 Ar 196 we got from France, in dire need of a paint job and needs to be militarized.
A Tin Tin figure was thrown in, it might be 1/48  or 1/56 scale?. For some reason, Snafu the Elders wife rescued him before he was chucked into the dust bin.

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:10 AM, "brijbrown@... [1-87_Military_Models]" <1-87_Military_Models@...> wrote:

Here is an unusual new release from Herpa, perhaps of particular interest to Ian and/or the Snafu Brothers:

Brian B.

--
It might take me a bit of time to respond to you, but i will respond to you.  Thanks for your patience's.