Topics

German Armored Trains 1904-1945 by Wolfgang Sawodny #Books_publications

nr_groups

Paul Napier

A fabulous book but I don’t think it is the most expensive armoured train book. I paid more for 'Armoured Trains An Illustrated Encyclopaedia 1895-2016' by Paul Malmassari and it was worth every Euro.

Paul

thealamo

Paul,
the book by Sawodny is specific to German Armored Trains 1904 to 1945 only while the one by Malmassari (2nd edition) is an Encyclopedia covering ALL armored trains of the world, hence more covering, more pages (including German)!  So dr. Robinson is right:  the Sawodny book IS the most expensive book on German armored trains.
Regards
ALAMO

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 at 09:47, Paul Napier <garrattclass15@...> wrote:
A fabulous book but I don’t think it is the most expensive armoured train book. I paid more for 'Armoured Trains An Illustrated Encyclopaedia 1895-2016' by Paul Malmassari and it was worth every Euro.

Paul

_._,_._,_

Paul Napier

Fine.  I have both books and enjoy both of them.  I purchased the Sawodny book back in 2014 from The Book Depository when it was cheaper.

Paul