Topics

locked Original 2003 Railgun website found #DiscussionAboutGroup

nr_groups

I have found an archive copy of the original Railgun website on a friends site.

the Original Railgun website

if anyone wants to copy any pictures / articles here, please feel free to do so!

BW

Nick R

Phil Gilson

A lovely surprise!

Thanks, Dr. R.

Phil Gilson, Brooklyn NY

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 1:24 PM nr_groups <nrobinson@...> wrote:
I have found an archive copy of the original Railgun website on a friends site.

the Original Railgun website

if anyone wants to copy any pictures / articles here, please feel free to do so!

BW

Nick R

Roland Schmidt

Hello Nick,

good recovery. Thank you.
Sadly I got only the main page all other pages gives me an error 404

Kind regards
Roland

the Original Railgun website ( http://networkguru.co.uk/railgun/ )

--