Topics

Char 2c - rail transported tank

nr_groups

has anyone seen any models / diagram shows of the rail transporters & tank? The transporters sections are in
Saumur,  but I don’t remember seeing them ( or recognising them for what they were!

there. Are plenty of ( murky) pictures on Google, but no accurate drawings

Tony Cane

Hi

Wespe models do a 1/87 scale kit of the Char 2C on its rail transporter

Regards

Tony Cane

Phil Gilson

FWIW, here's a part of a website dealing with armored vehicles. There are clear pix and descriptions.

Phil, Bklyn