Topics

[1-87_Military_Models] Re: Roco USAX/DODX 38016-38665 tank flats [1 Attachment]

Raymond Lorts, Sr,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Eager jeager@... [1-87_Military_Models] <1-87_Military_Models@...>
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 6:38 AM
Subject: Re: [1-87_Military_Models] Re: Roco USAX/DODX 38016-38665 tank flats [1 Attachment]
To: 1-87_Military_Models@...

[Attachment(s) from Jim Eager included below]

> Are you guys talking about the ROCO six axle Drop Center flats? Paul F Eberle Sr.

No, that model represents a real but very rare prototype car.

The cars we're talking about are USAX/DODX 38016-38665 series flat-deck cars with six wheel trucks, as per the attached example, USAX 38310.

Jim Eager <jeager@...>
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

--
It might take me a bit of time to respond to you, but i will respond to you.  Thanks for your patience's.