Re: Plans for Gustav/Dora, any scale...

marcel

Hi Tony,

I hope you already found the plans you are looking for.
If not, let me know.
I am the owner of lots of original Krupp factory drawings of railguns.
And lots of original photo's as well.
Including drawings of the Dora.

But I must warn you in advance.
This original material costet me a small fortune and I will not give free copies away.

regards,

Marcel Verhaaf

Tony Edwards wrote:

Hi all, I'm trying to locate a set of drawings/plans for the Gustav/Dora... I found a link to a nashorn@hotmail but seems that email address is no longer used... I work primarily in 1/35 or OO, and I want to building one in both scales... can anyone help?

TIA

Tony.

The Railwaygun, Armoured train and Military railway museum
www.railwaygun.co.uk Yahoo! Groups Links