Re: Leopold #Modelling

marcel

Hallo Xavier,

Why not talk with Azimut/Ironside?

The model they did in 1:35th scale had many bad parts, but many good ones as
well.
It might be interesting for them too, to do a better kit.
When it would be really accurate, I would like to buy one anyhow.

Possibly it is better to do something new:
One of the Bruno guns. Smaller compared with the K5, but still impressive.
For the Bruno I might be able to arrange access to the drawings. And I did
some measuring
and small drawings of the 'Drehstell' of a still excisting boogie.

Regards,

Marcel

xaviersanzsanchez wrote:

Hello friends.
After making a line of models in plaster and resin I'm thinking
about making a new kit of the gun in plastic in 1/35; I've contacted
with a person that will study the gun to estimate the cost of the
mould . Do you think it would be a good idea? Do you think I will not
loose my money? I think that it is a good and impressive model, but a
little big; although Famos and Dragon Wagons are big, too.

The Railwaygun, Armoured train and Military railway museum
www.railwaygun.co.uk