Re: Diorama - 1/144 with Leopold k5 gun and extra bits #Railwayguns #MilitaryRail #Modelling

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 14:24:26 -0700
"Luigi Naruszewicz via groups.io" <luigi.naruszewicz@...> wrote:

Managed to find some old info on conversion chart for different model paint manufacturers. See attachment. The site is long gone, but found this site https://resourcesformodellers.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/ww2-german-armour-paints-and-camouflage-colours/
Not had a chance to explore it fully, but looks useful.
Another source of information about German camoflage is a 3 volume series called Panzer Colours by Bruce Culver & Bill Murphy published by Arms And Armour. Its probably no longer in print but I have seen second hand for sale on Amazon.
In the days I restored a VW Kübelwagen*, I gathered paint information, and put it on the Kübel pages of my website:

http://www.olgiati-in-paraguay.org/kubel/whpainte.html

Cheers,

Ron.

* Sold in 1998, when I emigrated from France to Paraguay
--
Beware of Programmers
who carry screwdrivers.