Re: Diorama - 1/144 with Leopold k5 gun and extra bits #Railwayguns #MilitaryRail #Modelling

Phil Holman

Hi Luigi,

Thanks for that - although not new information the details of the camo livery are better than I have.

Checking the Revell paint numbers gives Desert Sand as the paint colour - so that's another version of yellow to compare!

Checking the various paints I've been supplied (all Vallejo)I appearĀ  to have a mix of colours between the Afrika Corps and Eastern Europe German sets plus at least 2 colours from the 8th Army desert set.

Time to do some patch painting and see what looks right.

Thanks
Phil H