Re: Diorama - 1/144 with Leopold k5 gun and extra bits #Railwayguns #MilitaryRail #Modelling

qquico@...

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Holman <demu.phil@...>
To: railwaygun@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 29, 2020 12:07 am
Subject: Re: [railwaygun] Diorama - 1/144 with Leopold k5 gun and extra bits #MilitaryRail #Railwayguns #Modelling

[Edited Message Follows]
Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting your experiences of doing almost the exact conversion and modelling that I am currently undertaking.

Your mdels look good!

I hope the ones I am doing look as good once completed.

I have gone about the bogey/wheel convrsion differently thoough, getting US type bogies in the UK is not easy.

i am using an etched subframe within the existing bogie mouldings.

More on thaat once I ge it done!

Painting

The railguns plus support wagons will be in Winter Camo paint scheme as that is what the guy has asked for.

The support vehicles are a  bit more of a diverse colour ranging from the Yellow to the Winter mix - all good fun!

Thanks
Phil H