Re: Diorama - 1/144 with Leopold k5 gun and extra bits #Railwayguns #MilitaryRail #Modelling

Ron Hunt

VERY nice!!

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 3:22 AM Tony Lydford <plainloco.tony@...> wrote:

Hi Phil,

I made up some 1/144 Dragon kits some years ago, the K5 Leopold and a Karl Morser. I dispensed with the wheels that came with the kits and retrofitted standard n scale US style passenger bogies. I can operate these railway guns on my N scale layout. In he last photo you'll see a standard DB oil wagon sandwiched between them.
The camo style is a creation I came up with many , many years ago, doing HO military modelling.There's not a lot of difference between 144 and 160. I've adapted some 1/144 scale 88mm guns onto DB gondolas as Flak carriages.

Regards
Tony

Attachments:

20200628_162103.jpg
20200628_162116.jpg
20200628_162139.jpg
20200628_162201.jpg
20200628_162312.jpg

--
I will never fear the Orcs - Captain Ron/Northern Anglo-Saxon Army