Re: 15cm on railcar

Peter Ellis

Good stuff. It looks as if it is from Waffen Revue originally, going on the printed bits and subject matter.

I only got one advert, at the end.

Cheers

--
Peter Ellis

Porec Sales Office
Croatia Property Services

Selling in the new Tuscany!

Tel  +385 (0) 91 400 3784

peter.ellis@...
info@...

http://www.croatiapropertyservices.com
http://croatiaproperty.proboards.com
On 2/20/20 12:40 AM, Phil Gilson wrote:

Today's find is a 15cm, magazine-fed, auto-loading German WWII artillery piece.
Seven b&w pix of ground mount at various elevations. Only one pic showing it mounted on a depressed center flat car. The a colored drawing (but also ground mount.) I started on a 120mm AAA piece back in 1956 when I joined the US Army.
Text in German. Additional text in English on the website .

Unfortunately the wordpress dot com site is hacked with an ad for NYS DMV appearing after every arty piece oft he artillery piece. I don't know how to "report this ad"

Phil, Brooklyn