15cm on railcar

Phil Gilson

Today's find is a 15cm, magazine-fed, auto-loading German WWII artillery piece.
Seven b&w pix of ground mount at various elevations. Only one pic showing it mounted on a depressed center flat car. The a colored drawing (but also ground mount.) I started on a 120mm AAA piece back in 1956 when I joined the US Army.
Text in German. Additional text in English on the website .

Unfortunately the wordpress dot com site is hacked with an ad for NYS DMV appearing after every arty piece oft he artillery piece. I don't know how to "report this ad"

Phil, Brooklyn