Re: Assorted links & videos ( Manchuria, Zaamurets/Orlik Armouredtrains #Armouredtrains

Peter Ellis

Hi Nicholas

We still have everything on groups.io though ?

Incidentally and probably irrelevant to here is that I have had regular emails (Not to here) bouncing over the last two weeks. I only realised yesterday that they all had yahoo addresses. Is anyone aware of a wider Yahoo problem ?

Cheers

--
Peter Ellis

Porec Sales Office
Croatia Property Services

Selling in the new Tuscany!

Tel  +385 (0) 91 400 3784

peter.ellis@...
info@...

http://www.croatiapropertyservices.com
http://croatiaproperty.proboards.com
On 12/14/19 12:17 PM, nicholas robinson wrote:

All yahoo content was moved here when the first rumours about Yahoo started - it will now be scrapped / archived.

RIP

Nicholas