Re: Dora Done

Ron Hunt

That was kind of cool going through the pics of his build and seeing the differences in what he did and this 1/72 scale model. I think I would trust his to be more accurate but it sure makes one wonder what plans Hobby Boss used to engineer the model.

Ron

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 6:45 PM Phil Gilson <breezyphil@...> wrote:
Ron - Very nicely done! Congratulations!

Here's a fellow modeler who made a 1/6th scale version.

Phil, Bklyn

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 5:08 PM Ron Hunt <btlarea@...> wrote:
Actually I still have a couple small things to do, one I didn't notice until I tool the pics and I can't finish the base until I find some trim I like. But I'm calling it done, not quite exactly as I wanted it but I am happy with it..
Ron