Re: Dora

Ron Hunt

I imagine almost all of us - maybe all of us - has been in that position before.

I hope you do get the brass kit, I would love to see something like that built.

Ron

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Steve Clark via Groups.Io <sjc4960@...> wrote:
On Thursday, June 7, 2018, 9:37:04 AM EDT, Ron Hunt <btlarea@...> wrote:

The truth is I played with the idea of building one in 1/16 scale to go with my collection of 1/16 R/C German tanks. But reality took over, I'm to old with to many medical problems to get into a project like that now.

Ron

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 7:11 PM, David Smith via Groups.Io <bemmer78@...> wrote:
The Huge one with the builder next to  it is 1/6th scale .
You can see more pics of it being built on the Von Abt 1/6 scale group
Here's the link
WELCOME TO Kampfgruppe Von Abt