Re: Dora

Joseph

That is always good for marriage stability.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018, 1:48 PM Ron Hunt <btlarea@...> wrote:
I do have at least one thing going for me, I have plenty of room and my wife couldn't care less how I use it. (she doesn't have any idea what my toys cost) :-)

Ron

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 2:18 PM, Paul Betts via Groups.Io <pcb5656@...> wrote:
I agree, I also have the 1/35 model.  Not only is the box huge, the finished gun is five feet or more long.  My suggestion is quit hunting for storage room.  Bite the bullet and build that extension onto the house.  Tell the wife it’s for her, that will approve the funding.  But when it’s done, you have to be quick, move Dora into it and prepare for the divorce.  Of course the benefit is you get the extra room!!!

On Jun 6, 2018, at 11:31 AM, Nigel Attwood via Groups.Io <attwood539@...> wrote:

I have the Dora kit still in its box after about 5 years, the box alone is huge and when built the model is massive so lack of room has prevented assembly.

Nigel Attwood

From: railwaygun@groups.io <railwaygun@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Hunt
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 7:58 AM
To: railwaygun@groups.io
Subject: [railwaygun] Dora

I have one of the Hobby Boss 1/72 Dora guns on order, going to be a while before I get to it but thought I would ask if anyone here has any hints-tips-hates-likes about the kit. I have a couple "build" articles but after dealing with a few of them on other models I have very little faith in them doing an honest review.

So let 'er rip, tell me what you think please!

Ron