Re: Dora

Ron Hunt

I want to do a diorama with it so I guess I better do some Imagineering and figure out how to build it on a wooden base that I can later incorporate into the dio.  Thanks

Ron

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 3:31 AM, Phaedrus T. Wolfe via Groups.Io <phaedrus.wolfe@...> wrote:

Its a great kit. My suggestion would be to make a wood base for it first before you do anything else, then attach the train base to that, then build the gun. It's so big that you will need the sturdy base to handle it and be glad you started there.

Its going to bring you a lot of hours of fun.

Phaedrus T. Wolfe

On 6/6/2018 2:58 AM, Ron Hunt wrote:
I have one of the Hobby Boss 1/72 Dora guns on order, going to be a while before I get to it but thought I would ask if anyone here has any hints-tips-hates-likes about the kit. I have a couple "build" articles but after dealing with a few of them on other models I have very little faith in them doing an honest review.

So let 'er rip, tell me what you think please!

Ron