Re: Dora

Ron Hunt

That is a real bummer!!

Ron

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Nigel Attwood via Groups.Io <attwood539@...> wrote:

I have the Dora kit still in its box after about 5 years, the box alone is huge and when built the model is massive so lack of room has prevented assembly.

Nigel Attwood

From: railwaygun@groups.io <railwaygun@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Hunt
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 7:58 AM
To: railwaygun@groups.io
Subject: [railwaygun] Dora

I have one of the Hobby Boss 1/72 Dora guns on order, going to be a while before I get to it but thought I would ask if anyone here has any hints-tips-hates-likes about the kit. I have a couple "build" articles but after dealing with a few of them on other models I have very little faith in them doing an honest review.

So let 'er rip, tell me what you think please!

Ron