Re: Not many here

Kevin W. Yates

Guys. I love this group. I imagine there are many silent members. It’s my longest lived internet connection.

Peace from Alabama.

On Jun 3, 2018, at 8:22 AM, Phil Gilson <breezyphil@...> wrote:

To fill in the quiet times on this site. Here is a video of the evacuation of 14,000 civilian refugees from the port of Hungnam on December 23, 1950. SS Meredith Victory was a WWII era supply ship engaged in the evacuation efforts.

In 1956 the ship's captain became a Benedictine monk. He passed on in 2001.

US Maritime Administration Gallant Ship award to SS Meredith Victory

Two evacuees had a son two years later. He is now the president of South Korea.

Phil, Bklyn

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 4:11 AM, Paul Napier <garrattclass15@...> wrote:
MISFIRE RECOCK!