Re: German Railway Track Destroyer #Schienenwolf

Peter Ellis

Hi Nigel
Good point. I hadn't looked at it properly !

Cheers
Peter

On 14/06/2017 11:28, Nigel Attwood wrote:

Peter,

I agree with the lack of standard design as I have seen half a dozen versions but the one thing they all have in common is a 4 wheeled wagon chassis as the base of the build. On this version the wheels seem to be attached as an afterthought as there is no chassis between the pairs. I am guessing that the hook end wheels may be removed for ploughing.

Nigel