WW1 Gallipoli/Lemnos Railways and WW2 Kiwi Railway Troops

Chris Henderson

Nigel,

You and others may find this video compilation of NZEF WW2 railway photo's on youtube interesting. May I also suggest having a look at the thread I started on Gallipoli and Lemnos railways/tramways at the Great War Forum.

The Narrow Gauge Railway Society has also recently had some very good articles about these WW1 railways and those in Egypt and Palestine in their last few issues of the "The Narrow Gauge" magazine.

Feel free to post to your WW2RSG sub-group from this message on a public domain board.

Cheers,

Chris