RailfanLegal.org RailfanLegal@groups.ioRailfanLegal.org is a place to discuss news and public relations issues of interest to railroad enthusiasts. Topics discussed here have included rail photographers rights and track side safety/etiquette, positive interaction with railroad employees, law enforcement and rail related news of the day.
If you would like help defer the yearly cost of hosting our private, ad free premium groups here on Groups.io with a $5.00 contribution directly towards our annual renewal fee please click on the green "+Sponsor This Group" button below or visit https://groups.io/g/RailfanLegal/sponsor
Thank you for supporting our groups :-)
Please visit our sister group RailScan at http://railscan.net where rail enthusiasts, professional railroaders and communications hobbyists can discuss all aspects of railroad radio communications, past, present and future. And our sister group CSXTSightings for fellow CSX fans across the USA at http://csxtsightings.net
Please check out our sister groups on Groups.io
http://northjersey.railscan.net CSX, Conrail, NYS&W and NS Northern NJ Virtual Scanner
- 335 Members
- 15,925 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: RailfanLegal@groups.io
- Subscribe: RailfanLegalfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: RailfanLegalemail@example.com
- Group Owner: RailfanLegalfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: RailfanLegalemail@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group that start a new topic require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.