A support/discussion group (here for possible transfer from Yahoo to Groups.io) for people who have suffered damage by radiotherapy treatment for cancer. This is often termed late radiation damage, as it becomes evident some time after radiotherapy has finished. The transient side effects most people get will probably have subsided.
- 1 Member
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.