admin note dnd this group is merging

emily

hi everyone,

from the end of this month, this group will be merging with my joke group.

what does this mean?

it means if you are on my quiz group, but not on my joke group, you will no longer get the question postings.

if you would  like to continue to get the questions, then please subscribe to my joke group (note that some of the  jokes are adult)

laughing_place+subscribe@groups.io

if you prefer not to get the jokes (and I do understand that), you can email me at

fallenangel09@...

and we can set up something where I email you the questions for you to have a go at

hope to see some of you on my other group,

emily

Join quiz@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.