Quinoa - Adaptive computational fluid dynamics firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionQuinoa is a set of computational tools that enables research and numerical analysis in fluid dynamics. Using the Charm++ runtime system, we employ asynchronous (or non-blocking) parallel programming and decompose computational problems into a large number of work units (that may be more than the available number of processors) enabling arbitrary overlap of parallel computation, communication, input, and output. Then the runtime system dynamically and automatically homogenizes computational load across the simulation distributed across many computers.
Our ultimate goal is to simulate large and complex engineering multiphysics problems with a production-quality code that is extensible and maintainable, using hardware resources efficiently, even for problems with a priori unknown, heterogeneous, and dynamic load distribution. Read more at our Philosophy page.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.