Whatcom Youth Pride June 9 and more news.

Next Wednesday Dinner will be at Taco Lobo in downtown Bellingham. 117 W. Magnolia, May 29, 5:30 PM. Quite a few people get there around 5.

------

Whatcom Youth Pride
Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Bellingham High School 2020 Cornwall Avenue

Whatcom County’s first Youth PRIDE Parade and Festival is an opportunity for LGBTQ+ youth and allies to walk together through a short parade route while the community stands along the sidelines cheering them on!

The parade culminates in a festival at Bellingham High School where there will be tables for community organizations to share their resources, a stage for youth to perform, festival games for kids and food trucks for lunch!

Visit our website - whatcomyouthpride.com - to learn more!

---------

Whatcom Youth Community Picnic
Hosted by Whatcom PFLAG
Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 11 AM – 2 PM
Squalicum Creek Park
1001 Squalicum Way

Join us for a day of fun in the sun! All ages welcome. PFLAG will provide sandwiches, chips, fruit, and drinks. If you have a favorite picnic food or game, bring it along to share. Please click the "Going" button to RSVP so we make sure to have enough food for everyone. We hope to see you there!

Newsletter compiled by Robert

Andrew Hallum

Dear Robert,

You certainly do keep us up to date on what is going on around town.  Thank you very much for that.  I appreciate your work!

Bye,

Andrew Hallum in Lynden