Topics

Wednesday Dinner at Sunnyland Station. Other gatherings also.

February 5 Wednesday Dinner will be at Sunnyland Station, 716 Alabama Street.  Alabama and James. Around 5 PM.
https://fillingstationnw.com/sunnyland-station/

------

On Tuesday's 6-7 PM it's Keto Happy Hour with Betty Desire! at the Back Door 1119 Railroad Avenue next to Rumors.

------

Better Late than Never discussion Group

Sunday February 9 4-5 PM at Black Drop Coffee Shop 300 W. Champion St.

We will be at the Black Drop again next Sunday at 4pm! Please come join the community and conversation! I can only speak for myself but each meeting has been a gift and I am SO looking forward to see what powerful space gets created this coming week. Note: I am speaking to a couple of locations about renting a private room to provide more space and comfort for our gathering. We will see you at 4pm, but if you're late that's ok, Better Late Than Never!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BLTNLGBTQIWhatcom/

------

The Washington Gender Alliance Bellingham meeting is looking for a new home. Preferably free or low cost for a weekly meeting every Tuesday evening.

We require a location with a private meeting room and private entrance to allow closeted people to feel secure coming to the meeting. Private non-genderd restroom is a plus.

http://washingtongenderalliance.com/

------

Can We Just Talk? LGBTQ Discussion Group

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 7 PM – 8:30 PM
At Whatcom Peace and Justice Center, 1220 Bay Street
Hosted by Jory Mickelson

This casual, no-pressure discussion group is open to anyone
who identifies as LGBTQ+. We come together each month to meet,
talk, and tell our stories. Each month will have a loose theme to
help guide our discussion. February's theme is COMMUNITY.

What is your experience with LGBTQ+ communities?
Do you have a strong online community? What about face-to face?
How have you built community? What are your struggles? Your dreams?

We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
https://www.facebook.com/events/513601402602356/

------

Newsletter compiled by Robert Ashworth.