Topics

Use of Zoom for a virtual meeting

From Mark Allyn

Robert:

I have scheduled a zoom meeting in attempt to host a virtual gay dinner tonight. It's scheduled for 5 PM for 1 hour (I have another virtual session later on).

It's on zoom; the meeting id is 908-857-070 and the password is 123456

Zoom supplied me with a meeting URL:

I also posted this on facebook but please pass around as well.

Mark

--
Mark Allyn
Bellingham, Washington

--------

Commentary by Robert.

Since the Wednesday Dinner can't meet for a while, there are some online ways of connecting. It's a learning curve for sure. From what I've gathered in discussion about these meetings, they work pretty good for small groups. Definitely worth experimenting with.

Robert.