Topics

New member intro

K McKenzie

Hi All,
Just wanted to intro myself rather than be a completely silent lurker. I'm a queer naturopathic doc with a longtime love affair with the PNW and BC coastline. Lived in Portland for five years, back in the Midwest for 20 years. Have developed a post-empty nest love affair with sea kayaking and am considering a move back to the PNW to be closer to the salt. I'll likely just listen in on this group to learn more about the LGBTQIA presence in the Bellingham area. Thanks for keeping community knit.
Cheers,
Keyena

Keyena McKenzie, ND, Midwife
608.258.2525

Treating the Cause ~ Engaging Body Wisdom ~ Optimizing Well~Being