Topics

Jan 29 dinner at Panda Palace. Can we just talk discussion group Feb 19.

January 29 Wednesday Dinner will be at Panda Palace, 1145 E. #115 Sunset in Sunset Square. around 5 PM.
http://www.pandapalacebellingham.com/

------

Can We Just Talk? LGBTQ Discussion Group

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 7 PM – 8:30 PM
At Whatcom Peace and Justice Center, 1220 Bay Street
Hosted by Jory Mickelson

This casual, no-pressure discussion group is open to anyone
who identifies as LGBTQ+. We come together each month to meet,
talk, and tell our stories. Each month will have a loose theme to
help guide our discussion. February's theme is COMMUNITY.

What is your experience with LGBTQ+ communities?
Do you have a strong online community? What about face-to face?
How have you built community? What are your struggles? Your dreams?

We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
https://www.facebook.com/events/513601402602356/