From: queerbellingham@groups.io <queerbellingham@groups.io> on behalf of Theslowlane via groups.io <bicycletourist2002@...>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 12:22:46 AM
To: queerbellingham@groups.io <queerbellingham@groups.io>
Subject: [queerbellingham] Ideas for best times for Zoom conference alternative to Wednesday Dinner

Someone has suggested taking a poll, or at least asking if 5 PM is the best time for our Zoom Conference alternative to the Wednesday Dinners. Unlike the dinners, themselves, it has not had more than 3 attendees so far. Your thoughts welcome.

Tom Smith

I work until 5pm, so the chances of me getting home before the zoom is over is very unlikely.  Sorry!