Topics

Historic film rediscovered by person from Bellingham. Shown in gay film festival in India.

Lyle Pearson, who used to go to our Wednesday Dinners has been living and traveling in India. He was recently mentioned in the Times of India as he found a film in an archive and made a connection so that historic film was rediscovered and shown in a film festival in India.

lyle pearson

Thank you Robert!

--
Lyle Pearson