Topics

Dec. 11 Dinner at Taco Lobo and more news

December 11 Wednesday Dinner will be at Taco Lobo in downtown Bellingham. 117 W. Magnolia. Starts around 5 - 5:30 PM.
https://www.tacolobo.net/

-----

More local community postings on my Facebook Group which I think is also visible without logging into Facebook. Facebook is kind of the go to, these days for ease of interaction.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/107043044798/

-----

Commentary.

I put lots of my personal comments on my blog. Also even more on Facebook as that's where most of the feedback comes from. Recently, I wrote (on Facebook and my blog) some thoughts about alternatives to Facebook. I still like Facebook, however.

http://www.theslowlane.org

There's lots of other stuff on my blog as well and (more popular) photo essays on Flickr. One can see most of the things on Flickr without a Flickr membership. I have photo albums from bike trips trips, gay pride, around Bellingham, the naked bike ride (some of that requires Flickr membership to verify age).

I use the photo captions and descriptions as an outlet for my writing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theslowlane/albums

Over the past few months, I've been writing for The Betty Pages. That's an alternative lifestyle tabloid which is distributed (paper copies) around the region. Published by Bellingham's famous Betty Desire.

Robert Ashworth