Topics

Bellingham's Betty Pages, published by Betty Desire, is online.

Bellingham's Alternative Lifestyle Tabloid, called The Betty Pages, is now online.

The current addition can be found at http://www.thebettypages.gay

Betty Pages has been distributed as a paper edition in Northwest Washington over the years. It is now available in pot shops statewide.
The virus has limited the distribution in various places of business such as bars and restaurants of Northwest Washington so a new door has recently opened for their distribution. Statewide pot shops.
Over the past couple of years, I have had articles in The Betty Pages. For March, my article is toward the back on page 14.