Topics

An alternative, Lake Padden walk

I've heard that the people who walk around Lake Padden are still planning to do that. Something not hard to do and remain around 6, or more feet distance. Still a good outlet for conversation plus exercise and the beauty of trail.
Meets at 10 PM each Sunday morning near Lake Padden's main swimming area. Second car entrance going east. Quite a few people from the Wednesday Dinner Group go on the walks, plus some other folks.
I'm hoping to make it, tho during my work days, it's too early for me. I work night shift and sleep mornings, but this virus scare has closed YMCA where I work as a custodian. Closed (except daycare). I'm temporarily laid off so I might be able to make it.
Robert.