Correction and Robert's editorial about open posting.

A letter in my newsletter complained about two people, or maybe bots, that were prolifically posting political posts in this newsletter.

I have decided to shut off open posting, at least temporarily, as one of the sources of posts was posting several times per day making it hard to find Bellingham news, in this newsletter. Recently, there has not been a lot of Bellingham events and news due to things being shut down from Corona virus; except for things like the small outdoor Lake Padden Walks.

The letter accused a Lyle Pearson of prolific posts, but he was not the source of these. Only another source called bigraccoon1 was generating the posts that were quite prolific.

Newsletter owner.
Robert Ashworth.