Lake Padden Sunday Walks. Aug 14 Wed. Dinner at Panda Palace.

Next Wednesday Dinner will be at Panda Palace, 1145 E. #115 Sunset in Sunset Square. around 5 PM, August 14.

http://www.pandapalacebellingham.com/

------

Lake Padden Sunday walking group.

Due to being on vacation, I was able to get up earlier than normally for me working night shift. I went to the gay walking group on Sundays around Lake Padden. It was fun and conversational. A fairly large turnout, similar to the Wednesday Dinners. Some of the same people, but also some different people that aren't usually at the dinners. After the walk, some people gather around a table at Whole Foods.

Here's some details about the walk posted in my resource guide.

Join us at Lake Padden Every Sunday at 10:00AM We meet in the parking lot in front of the swimming area (west entrance) 4882 Samish Way in Bellingham Join us for a fun run or a leisurely walk around the lake. All GLBTQ friendly people are welcome. For more information contact Carl at 360 527-0711.