Re: cabinet layout

Andrew Rivett VA3NED

I've attached the drawing for the back panel. If you'd like the CAD file just let me know. If the attachment gets stripped by groups.io, I have also added it to the files section: https://groups.io/g/qruqsp/files/

Not all the cutouts are required or used at this time. Currently the serial port and 2 of the RTL are for future expansion.

The fan is places so it will blow air between the Raspberry Pi and the CS-101 PCB.

Let me know if you have any questions, and post some pictures when you get a case made.

Cheers,
Andrew.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 8:17 PM Tom VE3THR <muzzmobility@...> wrote:
can we get a clear picture of the rear panel layout for the project? I for one would like to take a stab at making my own box.
Tom VE3THR

Join qruqsp@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.