Field Day Logger

michael morrelli

For the 2022 Field Day, the Club that I am member will use the QRUQSP logger.  I am working from home - 1E - and will also use.  For the FT-8 contacts, the software I use automatically logs the contact.  Is there a way to merge the Cabrillo files for QRUQSP and WSJT-X or to feed the FT-8 contacts from WSJT-X to the QRUQSP file, much as what what the HRD logging program can do?

Yes, my alternative is to log the FT-8 contacts as they occur in real time.  Just looking to "not duplicate" the same work.

73
Mike de KB4MOX

Join qruqsp@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.