The Official QRSS Knights firstname.lastname@example.org
This group is the replacement for the old QRSS Knights list, now defunct as of March 2017. We wish to pay tribute to Luc ON6UL and Johan ON5EX (SK Jan 2018) who started the original group. The prime aim of this group is to discuss human readable grabber modes, such as QRSS, DFCW,SLOW HELL and other similar modes, preferably using 5 watts or less. We also encourage QRSS balloons or similar tracking devices, personal QRP CW beacons, US Part 15 operations along with useful information that is generally RF related and assists our operators.
Knights is an independent group of independent operators and rely upon the goodwill and mutual respect of each others operations. To protect our members, we have a zero tolerance of frequency cops, and amateur lawyers trying to spoil the fun, but that is all. Otherwise this is a free and open group, humour and OT posts are permitted in moderation. We are here to have fun and be *very* social.
Knights also recommends the following groups who have specialist knowledge on the following:
Balloons and trackers - https://groups.io/g/picoballoon
Hifers,Lowfers and FCC Part 15 - https://www.lwca.net/
HOW TO JOIN.
Send an email to email@example.com first and let us know who you are, call sign or SWL, how you heard about the group and anything else that proves that you are not a robot or spammer.
- 270 Members
- 5,415 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.