The Official QRSS Knights firstname.lastname@example.org
A replacement for the old QRSS Knights list, now defunct as of March 2017. We wish to pay tribute to Luc ON6UL and Johan ON5EX (SK Jan 2018) who started the original group. The prime aim of this group is to discuss human readable grabber modes, such as QRSS, DFCW,SLOW HELL and other similar modes, preferably using 5 watts or less. The group is open to anyone who has a genuine interest in QRSS. We don't mind some non QRSS posts to keep our group social, and we don't do silly moderation. (But no licensing pedantry please!) Our group messages rely upon sharing large graphics files in messages. If you have email problems, please use the groups.io website, or allow large attachments.
QRSS'ers....they are like noiseless patient spiders, hiding in the undergrowth, just below the WSPR bands or bottom 1Khz band edge, they send their mating calls, while the grabbers wait silently for their prey. Now pull up a chair, grab a beer, a big cigar and have some fun on the QRSS Knights.
Note - due to the rise in online cyber attacks, we do not allow the click to subscribe option any more. New members will need to contact the group owner first. Please tell us a bit about yourself in advance, it would be much appreciated - thanks.
- 199 Members
- 3,568 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.