QRPDX: portland area QRP/builders group firstname.lastname@example.org
QRPDX is the mailing list of a Portland area homebrew/builders group that focuses on QRP gear and operating. We talk about QRP operating in all its forms, the electronic gear, mostly related to amateur radio, that we are building, and share what we have on our home benches. Questions from the simplest to the most technical, are welcomed. QRPDX is modeled on the Norcal QRP club: no dues, certificates or officers, just a couple of folks in charge of the email list and such. Hell, we don't even have a logo! Love to operate outside on gear you made yourself? Never built something but want to try? SOTA, POTA, LOTA? Grizzled homebrewer looking for compadres? Come join us!
The house rules are simple:
- Posts must be signed with a name and call sign,
- Do not engage in personal attacks, flaming or trolling,
- Do not post copyrighted documents, commercial software or links to them.
- Personal direct for-sale and want ads for ham gear are okay; commerical ads and links to ebay, etc are not.
73 de qrpdx group moderators
- 111 Members
- 569 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Topics are automatically closed after 180 days.