WWVB surrogate

Dave Hartman <ac2gl@...>

Have you taken a look at:
http://cwtd.org/CWTD_GPSDO/index.html
73 Dave

Pete Ferrand

Another approach I'd like to try is an IOS app called Clock Wave. It picks up the time from the net, then emits a tone from the iPhone/iPad/iPod that is picked up by your radio controlled watch/clock. Probably works thru harmonics from the mobile devices speaker. It's been on the app store for two years and amazingly enough appears to work really well. The cost is a not unreasonable $1.99. Unfortunately I don't have any Apple devices - it needs IOS 8 or later - so I can't use it.

Listing:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clock-wave/id1073576068?mt=8

Various YouTube demos and discussions can be found with a search.

Regrettably it doesn't seem as though there's anything like this for Android or Windows.

Pete
WB2QLL
Mount Pleasant, WI

wim ton

There are several of these projects with an SBC. In my corner of the world for the German DCF77, but maybe the protocol is similar. For example:
https://www.elektormagazine.com/labs/dcf77-emulator-with-esp8266-elektor-labs-version-150713 or
https://blog.blinkenlight.net/experiments/dcf77/dcf77-generator/ with an Arduino

73 de Wim