the public service transformation echo chamber firstname.lastname@example.orgThe public service transformation echo chamber is a group for those with a shared interest in the transformation of public services, with a focus on the UK.
I hope that we can share advanced notice of publications and events for mutual promotion and constructive critcism.
We might even share drafts for input and talk about how to maximise impact etc.
I have no expectation that we will agree and am not proposing any mutual obligation on members of the group, other than appropriate confidentiality - I would suggest the Chatham House Rule as a default.
Members are free to add subgroups and curate information using the features of groups.io
I have chosen groups.io as it provides simple email facilities which I assume everyone uses - and you can see messages on the web, opt for digest or no emails etc.
I would have used WhatsApp but I know several people I want to engage boycott Facebook products, and I would have used Discord (which I think is the best app for community connecting) but I know a lot of people don't use it, and it's 'another app' without email integration. The premium Groups.io group costs $20/month.
All suggestions are welcome - and the intent is for this to be a power-sharing space where anyone with good intent can act permission, or forgiveness, to do anything appropriate.
1 November 2021
- 51 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.