Public Knowledge Network email@example.com
Group DescriptionA community of interest for anyone wanting do discuss and work towards public access to research and information, open scholarship and public knowledge infrastructure. Established in Australia with the aim of bringing the Australian community together to advocate for change on the local context but with an interest in working with people from around the world to share information and develop new projects.
- 28 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.