Port Townsend Pocket Yachters firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Port Townsend Pocket Yachters are a loose-knit group--no bylaws, commodores, membership dues or business meetings--just folks who love getting out on the water together in small boats…also known as pocket yachts. Members have their own personal definitions for what is a "small boat," but most of the boats in our fleet tend to be trailerable, affordable, functional and just plain fun. We are not a hoity-toity wooden-boat club--our focus in on design more than building material, so we welcome small craft built of wood, fiberglass, skin-on-frame, or what-have-you. We're centered in Jefferson County, Washington, proud home of the Northwest Maritime Center, the Wooden Boat Foundation, the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival, the Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding, and we cross-pollinate to a great extent with the Puget Sound chapter of the Traditional Small Craft Association (TSCA). If you own a small boat or want to know more about them, you are warmly invited to join our group…regardless of where you live.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]